Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Internship commences tomorrow and here I am, worried and keep wanting to cry. My mind is continuously worried about this and that, so much that I don't even know what I'm worried about. Simply, just EXTREMELY worried.

The feeling I'm having right now, somewhat similar to the time when baby was embarking on his internship. The difference is, this time, I'm the one.

Guess I really relied too much on baby. Having to see him after waking up and before going home seems like a norm now, but tomorrow will be another extremely different thing. I'm stepping into phase of my life. Such things will not happen anymore, never ...

Unsure of what things will turn out to be like. Unsure of what tomorrow will brings me. Unsure of everything that may happen the next minute.

I don't know how I should face things from now on. I admit the fact that I'm emotionally weak and unstable. I'm seriously lost and I can't even stop my tears ...

No comments:

Post a Comment